repeat after me everyone: respecting the basic human dignity of oppressed people is more important than having a philosophical discussion about how anger is supposedly the same thing as hatred and how much better the world would be if we were all just nice to each other!!!!!!
because “don’t fight hate with hate” only means so much when you shout it in the faces of the oppressed, but barely whisper it in the direction of the oppressors
There’s like a million different ways to say “I love you.”
'Put your seat belt on.'
‘Watch your step.’
‘Get some rest.’
…you just gotta listen.
why do americans get so shocked that there is a schooling system different to theirs
Because we get so excited over the idea that education could actually be better and fun and not make us fall into debt
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.